Crop Production Statistics
- The total grain harvest in 2014, i.e. 4.1 billion kg, increased by 2% from 2013. Barley accounts for half of Finland´s grain harvest.
- The wheat harvest rose to 1.1 billion kilos, a year-on-year increase of one fourth. However, in terms of quality, the wheat harvest did not measure up to previous years.
- The total production of rape and turnip rape decreased from about 80 million kilograms to 63 million kg.
- The total sugar beet harvest increased by 30% from 2013 and is about 625 million kg.
- The total broad bean harvest increased by 20% and its total production amounted 21 million kg.
Tables and other downloadables
plant production oats agriculture farm management malting barley herbage crops barley crops potatoes rape feed barley rye food potatoe turnip rape yields production early potatoe wheat cereals